Maja Brucic, M.Arch.
Lotus Architecti LLC.
Maja is an architect with significant experience in residential, office, and mixed use buildings.
Maja has over 9 years in design.
Prior to setting up her own company Lotus Architecti LLC. she served as:
- Architect in Croatian architectural company Kincl LLC. where she worked on great projects in Croatia and abroad:
Projects: Office tower Boogie Woogie, Croatia; Zagreb mall (with HOK INTERNATIONAL); Donetsk Sergey Prokofiev International Airport, Ukraine; Aquarium Sibenik; Stadium Dinamo, Zagreb; Art Gallery, Varazdin; LONG bar, Zagreb, etc.
- Chief Architect in family company S.B. ENGNEERING LLC.
Projects: Villa Vienna, Austria; Housing project in Slovenia, more than 20 villas all over Croatia and abroad, interior of luxury apartment in upper town Zagreb, Campus Kajzerica; German and French primary School in Zagreb.
- Principal in Lotus Architecti LLC. since 2011. The company is registered in SAM - the System for Award Management which is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS.
Lotus Architecti develops high quality projects which are published on a monthly base in domestic and international media. Projects: industry, health, office, public (e.g. library, animal adoption park), villas, infrastructure. One of Lotus’s main clients was Swiss company SGS.
- Partner in Alis Aquilae LLC. and Porta Aurea Ventures LLC. since 2012.
Projects: Marco Polo floating bridge proposal, floating villas, luxury residential tower, residential villas on the Adriatic coast, etc.
Awards & Membership:
- International workshop “Casa dell amicizia italo-croata”
- Maja has received numerous awards at international and domestic architecture and urban planning competitions.
- Faculty of Architecture, University of Zagreb / Master’s degree in Architecture and Urban Planning, 2001-2007.
- Parsons School of Design, New York; programme: Strategies-Cities, Services, Ecosystems, Integrated Design, 2004.
- Contemporary architecture of Japan / programme Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Sendai, Hiroshima, Kyoto, 2007.
- Construction design Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, 2005.
Eva Cotman, M.Arch.
Project team member
Croatian architect Eva Cotman graduated Architecture from the University of Zagreb in 2007, where she was winner of the Rector’s Prize for the best architectural and urban design project. In 2008 she moved to Barcelona to engage with a number of prominent architecture studios. This experience generated interest in the sensitive approach, sustainability, and contemporary expression in architecture and design. In 2010 she obtained a Master’s Degree in Theory and Practice of Architectural Design at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (now BarcelonaTech), and since then she has established studios both in Barcelona and Croatia. She developed many award winning large-scale projects in collaboration with other architectural offices in Barcelona. Her interior design projects encourage heritage sensitivity, which have led to international recognition. Eva is an active member of AJAC, the Young Architects’ Association of Catalonia, as one of the organisers of the International Architecture Symposium held in Barcelona in 2012.
Master of Architecture
Master of civil engineering